Interested in Buying a House?
Trust the professional expertise of the Duncan Production Team. We’ll walk you through every step of the home buying experience. We start with a buyer’s consultation or strategy meeting to help you understand the whole process and upfront costs. We also help you determine what your direction might be based on our in-depth discussion of your real estate goals. We help you get the proper financing which is one of the biggest hurdles in purchasing a home.
As Realtors, we help you find your dream home, negotiate the best price, guide you through the closing process and get you connected to local professionals if there are any upgrades you want to make. Buying a home can be overwhelming but it doesn’t have to be with Doug and Janelle Duncan. Trust the over 30 years combined realty experience we have to make your home purchase go smoothly.
Typical steps in the home buying process:
- Finding out your Goals and the House you want
- Get pre-approved for a Loan
- Visit potential houses
- Put in an Offer when the right Home is found
- Get a Home Inspection
- Negotiate repairs
- Appraisal completed (independent 3rd party valuation of the home)
- Insurance Bound on your Home
- Survey completed (Boundary lines of your property)
- Final Completion of your Home
- Loan Approval
- Closing Scheduled
Additional Buyer Benefits
Clients receive the following benefits when partnering with Doug and Janelle Duncan to purchase a new or resale home:
- $350 Whole house inspection credited at closing
- $450 Appraisal reimbursement credited at closing when you refer someone who is ready to buy or sell – new introduction
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.